Energy Consultants & Insulation Contractors in Houston, TX
Sometimes your home will need insulation updates or additions. You might feel like you can handle this task yourself, but the work is time-consuming and complex. If you want to save time and money in the long run, hire an energy consultant and insulation contractor to do the job right the first time.
An energy consultant will evaluate, understand, and install systems to reduce your home’s energy consumption. A professional insulation contractor will do everything possible to make your home energy smart, quiet, and comfortable. You’ll have peace of mind that a trained, trusted expert was in charge of the project.
That’s what Ideal Home Energy strives to deliver to homeowners in the Houston area. Our team loves working with clients to improve discomforts in their homes. We also offer affordable home energy solutions to make homes comfortable while saving money on utilities.
With the ever-rising energy prices, it’s normal to find ways to make your home more energy-efficient. An energy edit is the first thing you must do to determine the loopholes causing an increase in your energy bills. The process pinpoints energy dollars that you could save in the long run.
A certified home energy auditor from Ideal Home Energy will examine and measure your home to find potential opportunities for energy savings. These could be your home size, insulation, draftiness of rooms, and efficiency of HVAC systems.
The information gathered will be crucial in creating a detailed Home Energy Audit Report showing the recommended energy-reduction improvements. If your home requires insulation improvements, our insulation team will handle the procedures for you.
We provide insulation services in Colorado and Texas at the following levels:
- Insulation removal: It’s recommended to have your home’s insulation inspected annually. Suppose you have recently experienced unwanted rodents, leaky vapor barriers, or roof leaks. In that case, it’s time to consider attic insulation removal to keep your energy bills low and improve the air quality in your home.
- Attic insulation: You want to keep your home cool during summer and warm during winter. Attic insulation prevents heat transfer between your home’s interior and the attic overhead to achieve these results. Our experts will analyze your home and determine how much attic insulation you have.
- Crawlspace and basement insulation: The crawlspace is out of sight and tends not to receive much attention, yet it’s crucial for keeping the home efficient, healthy, and comfortable. Not correctly insulating the space can create a breeding ground for dust, moisture, insects, dirt, and rodents.
- Radiant barrier: The radiant barrier material blocks radiant heat transfer by reflecting it away from the surface, permanently reducing monthly utility costs.
- Aeroseal: This is a sealant applied to your home’s air vents. It utilizes nanoparticles specially manufactured to fit together to prevent air from escaping. When the ducts become as airtight as possible, they reduce air loss through poorly connected vents, holes, and leaks.
- Air sealing: The process is crucial as it enhances the insulation on the envelope or shell of the house. The result is lower air infiltration to the attic. It also seals off the air that finds its way into your home through the attic.
We provide more than just solar panels and instead use a full scope of energy-efficient home upgrades for the best value imaginable. We strive to make your home as efficient as possible for a net-zero home.
We use a whole-home approach when determining any energy-efficient items for your home. We understand that some homes may not be suitable for solar systems.
After the whole home efficiency inspection, we provide you with a free quote. Once you approve, we will proceed with the review and permitting, installation, and energy efficiency upgrades. Later we give a report that shows your energy savings data.
Benefits of solar systems include:
- Ownership of the solar panels and power
- No upfront costs are necessary.
- Lower utility costs
- Added home value
- Tax credit available for solar-powered homes
- Efficient upgrades at no extra cost
Ideal Home Energy
MON. 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
TUE. 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
WED. 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
THU. 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
FRI. 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Interested in more info in regard to our services, including prices for auditing energy use, insulating attics, and Ideal Home Energy’s solar process in Spring-Houston, Texas and Lakewood-Denver, Colorado? Click the link above to learn more, on this page to get info about our locations, or on this link to see what customers are writing about us.