If you create a great place to work, great work takes place
Live your best life
We want to change the way work is done. Here at Ideal Home Energy we believe there’s life at work and life outside of work. We want everyone to be healthy, get more time off, go after your goals and have the financial resources and support you need.
Expand each description to learn more about the positions at Ideal Home Energy. To apply, use the application form.
Installers are looked upon to gain knowledge and techniques, while working hard to get jobs/tasks delegated by Crew Lead or Shop Foreman completed in an efficient manner. Installers are in a position to learn and grow as fast as they would like by showing it through their work and efforts.
- Customer Service Skills
- Strong work ethic
- Quick learning skills
- Not afraid to get dirty
- Listening skills
- Capability of being on roofs or in tight attic spaces
- Completing tasks assigned to you by the Crew Lead/Shop Foreman
- Working effectively as part of a team
- Learning how to do different services we offer and asking questions when uncertain
- Listening to instruction and direction given by higher level employee
The Office Administrator helps to provide daily clerical and administrative support to management along with administrative tasks for the Ideal Home Energy office. The office Administrator will report to the Office Manager/ Senior Office Administrator. You will play a primary role in ensuring that all office administrative functions are coordinated to achieve a high level of productivity within the company.
Office Administrator Qualifications / Skills
- Strong Customer service skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Excellent Communication
- Decision making skills
- Time management
- Leadership Skills
- Basic computer literacy skills
- Organizational skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Quick-learning skills
Office Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Schedule/ Reschedule Installs
- Schedule Inbound and Outbound Leads
- Answer Inbound and Outbound Calls
- Compile Job Reports from each day’s job
- Submit Xcel Rebates
- Submit Invoices
- Send Due Invoices to customers
- Responding to emails
- Make sure all checklists are completed for each job
- Communicate with installers if checklists are not completed and photos are not uploaded into company cam
- Understanding and identifying the needs of the customer and striving to meet or go above to help with their issue
- Communicate with management any issues a customer is having
Here at Ideal Home Energy we strive to provide our customers with the comfort, convenience, and honesty they deserve. As a Locally Owned and operated business we pride ourselves in the ability to be the best service provider for Insulation, Energy Audits, and Solar. As a sales representative you will be expected to communicate clearly and directly with your sales supervisor and/or director.
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Serves customers in person by selling the correct products to meet customer needs
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential customers
- Offers proposals by referring to price lists and product literature
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual sales goals
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
As a Sales representative at Ideal Home Energy you will have the opportunity to use company provided leads and encouraged to provide self generated leads. We offer a competitive percentage based commission structure as well as sales competitions and rewards for top sales representatives. Our goal is to create a fun environment for you to learn and grow as a sales professional.
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Sales experience is a bonus but not required.
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems is a bonus
As a company, we provide mentorship for our employees’ by creating a culture that empowers each of us to reach our maximum potential. We provide a world class service to our customers and a clear road map to our employees to grow into the person you want to become. We want you to be a key component of that vision!
Canvasser Job Responsibilities
- Educate interested homeowners to the importance of energy efficiency while proactively earning their business.
- Work closely with potential customers by helping them understand the services we provide as well as spark interest in them.
- Understand the sales process and how your role fits into it.
- Educate interested homeowners on next steps after peaking their interest, as well as setting appointment times for our closers.
- Market our products and services and set up new customers
- Capitalize on new opportunities in the Denver metro area by canvassing at a high level.
- Sell or be Sold mentality with door approach and appointment setting
- Coachable and willingness to learn
- Must attend and pass sales trainings
- Reliable Transportation